Redux is home to Charleston’s most creative artists. Each artist at Redux concentrates on developing a personal artistic vision. Redux’s exhibitions and related programs serve as a resource where studio artists are regularly exposed to visiting artists, artist lectures, and most importantly, the community created with fellow studio artists. The Redux Studio Program offers emerging and mid-career artists 24-hour access to professional artist studios.
Services to Studio Renters:
- 24-hour studio access to the facility
- Private Studio Artists receive free access to the darkroom and print studio
- WiFi and all utilities included
- Free admission to any Redux sponsored events
- Free use of all available tools and equipment
- Opportunities to promote their work through open studio events and exhibitions
- Opportunities to participate in quarterly critiques and talk with visiting artists
- 50% off Redux classes and workshops
- Featured on website as a current studio artist
Darkroom and Print Studio
In addition to the private artists studios, Redux also offers 24 hour access to professional Darkroom and Print Studio facilities.
The printmaking studio at Redux offers space for Screen Printing, Intaglio, Drypoint, Monotypes and Letterpress. The darkroom provides 4 enlargers and ample space to use a variety of traditional black and white photography techniques, pre-mixed chemistry, and small storage space for renters.