How to Get Involved
We achieve so much because we work in collaboration! Dedicated interns and volunteers are an integral part of Redux’s ability to bring contemporary art programming to the public. Volunteer and internship hours can be used for college credit. If you are interested, please consider the following opportunities.
Redux is consistently looking for volunteers to assist with events and programs at Redux ranging from outreach efforts, special events, and offsite programming. If you are interested in being put on the Redux Volunteer list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redux Contemporary Art Center is will be looking for interns who are looking to gain in-depth work experience with a dynamic non-profit arts organization for Spring 2023.
Internships at Redux provide the unique opportunity to gain a much deeper understanding of the day-to-day happenings of a non-profit arts organization. As an intern at Redux, you will have the opportunity assist with many facets of the organization including exhibition installation, class preparation, event facilitation, and much more. Redux internships are scheduled on the academic calendar (Fall, Spring, Summer semesters).
- Assisting with space maintenance and installation prep
- Greeting and engaging with gallery visitors
- Updating and managing databases
- Assisting with record keeping
- Formatting and tracking press items
- Providing assistance at exhibition openings and events
- Website and social media updating
- Assisting Redux’s Executive Director, Operations Director, and Education and Outreach Coordinator with additional administrative duties
- Studio Art, Art History, Arts Administration or Arts Management majors preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Strong communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Passion for contemporary art and the emerging art world
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Redux Gallery Intern Application: FirstName LastName by December 13th 2023.