Summer Gallery Interns
Redux Contemporary Art Center is NOW SEEKING seeking interns looking to gain in-depth work experience with a dynamic non-profit arts organization for Summer 2023.
Internships at Redux provide the unique opportunity to gain a much deeper understanding of the day-to-day happenings of a non-profit arts organization. As an intern at Redux, you will have the opportunity assist with many facets of the organization including exhibition installation, class preparation, event facilitation, and much more. Redux internships are scheduled on the academic calendar (Fall, Spring, Summer semesters).
- Assisting with space maintenance and installation prep
- Greeting and engaging with gallery visitors
- Updating and managing databases
- Assisting with record keeping
- Formatting and tracking press items
- Providing assistance at exhibition openings and events
- Website and social media updating
- Assisting Redux’s Executive Director, Operations Director, and Education and Outreach Coordinator with additional administrative duties
- Studio Art, Art History, Arts Administration or Arts Management degrees preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Passion for contemporary art and the emerging art world
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Redux Gallery Intern Application: FirstName LastName by May 5th, 2022.