THIS WEEK: Textiles and Modern Craft! Days: Mon.-Fri. July 26-30, 2021 Time: 12:00-2:30 PM Teaching Artist: Daisy
THIS WEEK: Textiles and Modern Craft!
Days: Mon.-Fri. July 26-30, 2021
Time: 12:00-2:30 PM
Teaching Artist: Daisy McClellan
Ages: NOW FOR AGES 7-12
Cost: $175 for Redux Members / $220 for NonMembers JOIN NOW!!!
*10% discount for Siblings registered for the same session!*
This week – Explore century old traditions including punch needle, indigo dying, and more in a modern way as we create pieces of art that also double as beautiful functional objects. We will use both traditional and non-traditional materials and methods to delve into what’s possible with these age old techniques.
– Limited capacity per session
– Participants should dress for arts and activity
– Masks are required to be worn at all times by unvaccinated participants
– Temperatures will be checked at the front desk before each session
– Classroom is sanitized between each session each day
26 (Monday) 12:00 pm - 30 (Friday) 2:30 pm