Date: Saturday, October 29, 2022 Time: 12:00-1:30pm Cost: FREE ALL Welcome ___________ Deepen your exploration of Flow: Heart, Root, Water, the site-specific installation at Redux Contemporary
at Redux Contemporary Art Gallery, created by Mikki Blackman and Deborah
- This guided movement/dance party led by Cathryn the Grateful, will start slow (emphasis on stretching), building to energetic dance, cool down and free dance
- barefoot dancing highly recommended
- an embodied JOYFUL workout for mind, body and spirit (for all levels, ages, genders)
- comfortable dance/yoga attire suggested
- tweak movements to cultivate JOY in your body
- take water breaks & listen to your body
- Great excercise
- Develop MOBILITY, FLEXIBILITY, AGILITY, STRENGTH & STABILITY
- Generates JOY & PLEASURE in your body
- Grounded in NIA TECHNIQUE, a form of movement that incorporates the martial arts, the healing arts, and the dance arts.
This Dance Party is an opportunity to re-connect & remember what you already know deep down. Dance wakes us up to our potential, AND…it’s fun! Whether you are joining the dance for fun up or a cardio experience, you are sure to find something juicy and delicious.
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Redux Contemporary Art Center
1056 King Street