When: Thursday, Sept.20 - Oct.11, 2018; 6:30-9:30pm Instructor: Paul Cristina Cost: $200 for Members / $250 for NonMembers Age: 16+ In this 4-week class with artist
When: Thursday, Sept.20 – Oct.11, 2018; 6:30-9:30pm
Instructor: Paul Cristina
Cost: $200 for Members / $250 for NonMembers
In this 4-week class with artist Paul Cristina, you can forget technical rules and confinements that can potentially stifle, restrict, and overwhelm your creativity and thought process! Learn how to draw in a more intuitive and visceral manner, strengthen your creative sensibilities, and equip yourself with the proper tools of understanding and intuition in order to become a better, more confident and capable artist.
Materials will be provided for in-class use.
However, if you wish to have your own supply, Paul suggests the following:
– 1 sheet of 22×30” Strathmore Bristol smooth 400 series paper
– 1 sheet of 22×30” Rives BFK paper
– General’s 2B & 6B charcoal pencils (2 each)
– General’s 6B compressed charcoal stick x 2
– kneaded eraser
– Pencil sharpener
– Eraser pen (thin tip eraser for precision erasing)
– Inexpensive bath tissue (for blending and shading techniques)
(Thursday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm