Days: Wednesdays August 11th, 18th, and 25th Time: 6:00-8:00pm Teaching Artist: Stephen Herchak Ages: 16+ Cost: $150 Redux Member / $185 NonMember JOIN NOW!!! This 3-week drawing class
This 3-week drawing class is intended for those who already possess drawing ability and would like to expand their graphite pencil technique beyond sketching and basic drawing to achieve more finished, photorealistic results.
Each student will need to bring their own supply of required materials:
- Set of 10-12 drawing pencils in a range of hard through soft (H’s, HB, and B’s). It is recommended to choose a brand that also has open stock (individual pencils) available to replace those most frequently used.
- Shading stumps (also called tortillions)
- Kneaded eraser (you will want a small baggie for storing this after opening)
- Art gum eraser
- Dry cleaning pad
- Eraser shield
- Drawing dusting brush
- Small, medium and large paper
- two sheets of Rives paper
- Pad of Stonehenge White Drawing Paper, or similar heavy, soft velvety texture paper
*Masks are required to be worn by any unvaccinated participants.
11 (Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 25 (Wednesday) 8:00 pm
Redux Contemporary Art Center
1056 King Street